- Performance process system for production management and traceability dedicated to the milling process.
It's principle functions are :
- The harvesting of all necessary information for monitoring traceability.
This whole unique system has been developed in order to ease exploitation.Its principle mechanism rests on systematically archiving all events linked to fabrication,assembly, transport, and the analysis of different materials found in the mill.
- Amongst the different events traced, one can recover :
- Material movements (entry and exit flows of one storage zone)
- Zero points
- Analysis carried out on samples
- Defects associated with a procedure
- The starting and stopping of machines.
The link between all events is the batch number which identifies, within a 10 year period, any unique behaviour.No matter which process…at each material movement in a mill, a new batch number is created.
- These events can be supplied in many ways :
- by automation dedicated to the total control of all process elements.
- by automation dedicated to controlling origins of extractions and positioning of destinations.
- by manual data inputs.
- Managing production and traceability.
- Reception of materials
- Transference, mixing of wheat (or cereals)
- Manual decanting
- Washing, anchorage
- Grinding process
- Transfer, mixing of flours
- Management of ware house (WMS)